Get ready Udaipur!!! It’s first time in the city, we are organizing an online drawing contest to explore your artistic talent. Being a good painter is a unique talent and by showing this to others you can get your identity. So it is a very good opportunity for all the Udaipurites to show their talent. Contest details are given below and all the interested candidates can participate in this contest.
We are pleased to invite children to participate in the “Udaipur Drawing Contest”. It is first of its kind city level online drawing contest, where participant can create drawing at leisure and once completed can share though online platform. The contest would not require any physical hard copies rather it would be completely managed through online platform. This contest is organized by Inner Wheel Club – Udaipur.
Udaipur Drawing Contest aims to motivate artistic and creative minds, take their creativity to thousands of digitally connected citizens of Udaipur. Contest open for all children of standard 4th- 9th across Udaipur city divided into two groups Junior (4th to 6th Standard) Senior (7th to 9th Standard). We would love to invite drawing irrespective of age group but for reward purpose only the above stated groups of children would be considered.
The theme of the drawing is – Healthy Habits and art-work needs to be original work of the student in pencil, pen or paint, in colour or black & white. It should not depict any violence / drugs or adult theme. It has to be made on A4 size sheet (21cm X 30cm). Each participant can submit multiple entries for the contest.
Drawing Submission Guidelines:
- The entries for the contest have to be submitted online by downloading and registering on Medhola Mobile App OR website (www.medhola.com). A picture of the drawing needs to be uploaded in “DOCUMENT SECTION” of application.
- All the uploaded pictures would be curated by the team and posted on Facebook page for a designated time period. Online drawing contest winner would be decided based on the number of “LIKE” received on the participant’s drawing posted on Facebook.
- In case participant has submitted multiple drawings, only one with the highest “LIKE” would be considered for contest.
- Participant needs to mention his/her name, standard (class) and school name (if applicable) on right hand bottom corner of the drawing.
- Every uploaded drawing would be considered to have transfer of copyright to Inner Wheel – Udaipur, which may use the drawing for their internal purpose.
- Udaipur Drawing Contest team would accept only those entries which are uploaded on online platform between 17th October to14th November 2016, 11.59 PM.
- An additional voting time of 6 days (15th – 20th Nov 2016) would be available for participant to promote and generate “LIKE” on the Facebook page.
- Results would be announced by last week of November 2016. A valedictory function would be organized for rewarding the winners.
TIP: The sooner drawing is uploaded on the digital platform better is the chance of winning the competition
- Top three prize Junior Category
- Top three prize Senior Category
- Participation certification for everyone
For more information on the contest, student can sent their queries to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Drawing Contest” or contact: Gaurav +91-98810-99116 & Mangal: +91-94619-44326, Mahendra: +91-95877-67978 or Sohail: +91-91663-35486