Rajasthan’s cuisine is famous in India especially for Ghevar and when Ghevar is sweet as well as spicy than it is a great combination.
So here I am with the combination of spicy and sweet Ghevar I have named this Bin Bindni Ghevar.
Bin is the spicy one and Bindni is the sweet one. I hope you all enjoy my recipe.
What you need to make this delicious dish?
Don’t worry I will explain you here all the steps and needed ingredients to make Bin Bindani Ghevar.
- Maida – 1 Cup
- Desi ghee – 1/2 tablespoon
- Milk – 1/4 Cup
- Water – 2 Cups
- Desi Ghee for fry
For sugar Syrup you need:
- Sugar – 1 Cup
- Water – 1/2 Cup
- Cardamom powder – 1/4 tsp
For Ghevar here are the basic steps:
- Mix Ghee and milk in a bowl, add Maida and mix it and be sure that no lumps are formed.
- Add water to make a thin batter.Heat ghee in a small pan and pour 1 ladle of batter and let the bubbles subside.
- Repeat the process.
- Make a hole in the center using a skewer.
- Fry till Ghevar is brown from the top, remove using a fork and place on a plate to remove extra oil.
- Make all Ghevars in the same way.
For sugar syrup:
Heat the sugar, water, and cardamom in a pan till one string consistency is reached.
Dip the half Ghevar in this sugar syrup for 10 seconds.
For Namkeen Ghevar:
- 1 Tablespoon Corn
- 1 Tablespoon Peas
- 1 Tablespoon Potato
- 1/4 Teaspoon coriander leaves
- 1/4 Teaspoon green chili
- 1/2 Tablespoon onion
- Salt according to taste
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garam masala
Mix all the ingredients and make a mixture and put some Green Chatni on one side and assemble the mixture on the half Ghevar. And another half with the sugar syrup and put any kind of sweet on it and decorate it with silver.
Your Bin Bindni Ghevar is ready.
Do Share the Dish and share your thoughts on it in the comment section we would love to hear.
such a nice blog, i love rajsthani ghevar, it’s a very nice recipe. virasat restaurant is one of the best restaurant in jaipur which represent the rajsthani culture and also divided into four categories swarn mahal, sheesh mahal, rajwada and bajot shiveer.
Very nice recipe.
Good to know about such a recipe.