1. Revaluation(Revels) of answer books shall be permissible in not more than 25% of the theory papers in which candidate actually appeared at an examination. Where the number of papers in which a candidate appeared at an examination happens to be an odd number, evaluation is permitted up to whole number i.e. if an examination consist of 5 papers, the candidate can apply for revaluation of answer books up to 2 papers.
2. Notwithstanding the aforesaid provisions, revaluation of answer books shall not be permitted in respect of
(ii) the scripts of practical examinations/Sessionals/Periodical Tests, Dissertation, Thesis and viva-voce
(iii) all supplementary examinations, special examination, part examination, back papers and boycotted papers.
3. A candidate who wishes to apply for revaluation of his answer-books(s) must apply in the prescribed form together with the requisite fee as per the schedule notified by the university. Application not received in the prescribed form or by the due date or without the required fee shall be rejected. Incomplete application forms will also be rejected.
4. A candidate shall be required to pay Rs. 200/- per paper (not subject) for re-valuation of answer-books, which will not be refunded.
5. (i) If the award of the second examiner (revals) is more than the award of the first examiner subject to a limit of 20% of the maximum marks prescribed for the paper, the same shall be taken as the marks obtained by evaluation. In case the award of the second (revaluator) exceeds the above limit of 20%, the answer books shall be referred to a third examiner and the average of the two closest awards shall be taken into account. If the three awards are uniformly spread, then the middle award shall be taken into account.
(ii) (a) if the award of the second examiner(revals) is less than of the first examiner to the extent of 5% of the maximum marks prescribed for the paper, the award of the first examiner shall stand.
(b) In case the award of the second examiner (revals) is less than that of the first examiner & the decrease is more than 5% but not more than 20% of the maximum marks prescribed for the paper, the average of the two awards shall be taken as the marks of revaluation provided the result of the candidate is not affected adversely, i.e. his division in not changed or he does not get supplementary instead of pass or he does not fail in an individual paper/subject of pass. In such cases, the marks shall be decreased to the extent that his result is not affected adversely.
(c) If the award of the second examiner (revaluation) is less than that of the first examiner and the decrease in marks exceeds 20% of the maximum marks prescribed for the paper the answer-book shall be referred to a third examiner and the average of the closest awards (the middle award in case the three awards are uniformly spread) shall be taken as the marks of revaluation subject to the provision mentioned above in sub-clause (ii) (b).
6. In case a candidate does not submit his/her original marks sheet along with the application form for revaluation, his/her application shall stand rejected.
7. The answer book(s) shall not be subjected to any Inspection or production before any External or Internal authority except at the instance of the Vice-Chancellor. 8. A candidate who is declared eligible for back/supplementary examination as a result of revaluation shall be permitted to appear at the usual back/supplementary examination or if the same is already over, at the time of next Main examination. Such a candidate will also be eligible to appear in the next higher examination as a non-collegiate candidate if such facility exists for the examination concerned.
Source website : www.rtu.ac.in
i had passed the exam with 1 grace maks…i had applied for revolution..if the maks are not increase then can iget the grace maks or i got back
If mark decreased than you will get back, otherwise same as previous!!
can i apply again for revalution i have back in first year
Yes, Before Last date you can apply, For more details, you can contact your examination department.
Thanks. Share the blog.