Plan a date in Rajasthan-Why?
Love is in the air. It has no language but is understood by everyone. It needs to be expressed properly to be understood by your partner. It does not need huge efforts, just a hug or kiss on their forehead is enough to express it. Along with it they also need to know you are there for them. Spend some time with your loved ones. Take them on a romantic date and make memories which they will cherish for life.
When it comes to romantic date which place can be better than ‘The Royal State– Rajasthan’. This valentine plan a date in the Rajasthan.
Here are 5 reasons “Why Rajasthan is the best location to plan a date” and “How to plan a date in Rajasthan “.
Rajasthan is famous for its beautiful and mesmerizing locations. What arrangement you want for a date, name it and you’ll find it. Whether you want it on a hilltop, sand, lakeside, in the middle of the lake or around Rajasthan, there are infinite location options you can choose from.
Magnificent and Breathtaking Views:
Location done. But along with the location, the view or the site scenes play a huge role to make it a date, a perfect date. To enjoy and to live the moments completely, Rajasthan provides with an eye candy view. Surrounded by the Aravali along with mesmerizing lake view make it a perfect dating location.
Also Read: Most Attractive Places to Visit in Rajasthan
Rajasthan is Famous for destination weddings and shooting of movies like
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan, at Mandawa, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan
- Bol Bachchan, at Chomu Palace, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Chor Machaaye Shor, at Mubarak Mahal, Jaipur
- Delhi 6, at Sambhar, Jaipur
- Ek Paheli Leela, at Jodhpur, Nagaur and Bikaner
- Eklavya: The Royal Guard
- Gadar: Ek Prem Katha
- Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, at Bada Bagh, Jaisalmer
- Hum Saath-Saath Hain: We Stand United, at Jodhpur
- Jab We Met, at Mandawa
- Jodhaa Akbar
- Karan Arjun, at Sariska Palace
- Main Tulsi Tere Aangan Ki, at Udaipur
- Mughal-e-Azam, at Jaipur
- Namastey London, at Ajmer Dargah
- Nanhe Jaisalmer
- Nayak, at Junagarh, Bikaner
- Octopussy, at Udaipur
- Paheli, at Nawalagarh, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan
- PK, at Mandawa, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan
- Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, at Udaipur
- Rang De Basanti at Nahargarh Fort, Jaipur
- Saajan Chale Sasural, at Sariska Palace
- Shuddh Desi Romance, at Rajasthan jodhpur, Mehrangarh Fort
- Trishna, at Jaipur
- Veer, at Jodhpur, Jaipur
- Yaadein, at Udaipur
- Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, at Bagore-ki-Haveli
Categories it is justified to say that this beautiful state has a lot to offer to couples. Nature here plays a role of cupid for those who are passionately in love and adore the beauty of their partners.
Also Read: Top 10 Movies Shoot in Udaipur City
Rajasthan, famous for its hospitality will be like a cherry on the top. Along with all the love for your counterpart, the royal hospitality of Rajasthan will win your hearts. If you want your partner to feel like a Prince or Princess, then Rajasthan is the best option.
Also Read : Friends for Life
Literally love is in the air of Rajasthan. Each location generates a spark between couples. It seems as if nature is drawing them each other, and along with all the above arrangements, the surrounding will be all the more romantic. Your better half will not only cherish these memories but will love you more than ever before.
SO what are you waiting for? Plan a date in Rajasthan this valentine and show your partner how much you love them.
Happy Valentine day People.