In our country and Rajasthan there are many talents about which we are not so familiar and one of them is mr. Rahul Mali .He is from Udaipur and he is very The Young Artistic Talent of Rajasthan – Rahul Mali. his aim is to become a very great artist in future. he also take classes of Dancing, Painting, Sketching and choreography to make others learn about these arts. We should read and know about such young artist and help him to explore his talent everywhere.
Awards & Achievements:
- Maharana Mewar Fateh Singh Award 2007.
- Best Junior Student Artist of Udaipur 2006 to 2008 Rajasthan Board Ajmer.
- Best junior student artist of rajasthan2008 rajasthan board ajmer.
- Rajasthan Forest Department Best Junior student Artist Award 2000 to 2007.
- Bharat Vikas Parishad Pratap Best Junior Artist Award 1997 to 2007.
- Rotary Club Best Student Artist Award 1997 to 2003
- Mahavir Jain Parishad Best Student Artist Award 2000 to 2006.
- Padam Singh Bapna Foundation Award 2007 to 2008.
- Department of Community Medicine Best Student Artist Award 2001.
- Society for Environmental Education & Research India Best Student Artist Award 2007.
- Udaipur Sthapna Divas Nagar Parishad Best Student Artist Award 2003.
- He Got 1st Position in( Poster making )at Inter University Youth & Cultural Festival Organised by MLSU University Udaipur 2008 to 2010.
- Maharana Pratap Smarak Samithi Best Student Artist 2010.
- BEST CHOREOGRAPHED DANCE 4 IDEALISATION A YOUTH COLLECTIVE 2007.
- SELECTED IN “JUST DANCE”……..
Participation Camp,Workshop & Exhibition:-
- Inter University West Zone Youth Festival , Anand University Ahamdabad 2009.
- Bani-Thani 1st International Youth Festival 2009 Ajmer.
- Inter University Youth Festival,Mumbai 2010.
- Inter University Youth Festival Ajmer 2011.
- Bahurang-Traditional & Folk Painting Workshop in Lok Kala Mandal 2013.
- Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy 54th Annual Art Exhibition,Jaipur 2012-2013.
- Attending Sculpture Art Workshop and Exhibition at Shilpgram.
- Akhil Bhartiya Art Exhibition Lacknow 2012-13.
- Attended 5 days International Workshop & Camp on Contemporary Art & Miniature Painting 23 November 2011 Organised by Department of Visual Art MLSU Udaipur.
- Attending Wood Sculpture Art Workshop and Exhibition 2015 at Shilpgram.
- Attending Sculpture Workshop by West Zone Culturel Center 2016 at Shilpgram.
- Attending Miniature Painting Workshop by West Zone Culturel Center 2016 at Shilpgram.
- Attending 3rd Jaipur Art Summit at Shilpgram,Jawahar Kala Kendra,Jaipur,Rajasthan.
- Recreation-2013 at Bagor ki Haveli( west zone culture Center ) Udaipur.
- Participated in art workshop & exhibition -“Imagination Throughout 2014” at Fatehsagar Pal 7th & 8th june Udaipur.
- Participated in art Exhibition 2nd to 4th april 2015 organized by“Sanska Bharti”chittorgarh.
- Participated in the Internationl Painting Workshop & Exhibition 21st to 24th oct 2015 at Chhota Darikhana,The City Palace Museum,Udaipur organized by Maharana of Mewar Charitable Foundation,The City Palace,Udaipur,Rajasthan.
- Participated in the National Painting Workshop & Exhibition 2nd Deepotsav Chittorgarh Art Festival 4th to 6th Nov. 2015at state gov.Museum Fateh Prakash Palace,chittore fort.
- Participated in Group show of Paintings from 23rd Dec.to 26th Dec.2015 at Parijat 1st art gallery,Jawahar Kala Kendra,J.L.N.Marg ,Jaipur.
- Participated in International Painting Camp & Exhibition Krishnacharitra 3rd Chittorgarh ArT Festival 17th to 21st jan 2016 at Sawaliya visrantri grah,Chittorgarh,Rajasthan.
- Participated in the International Group Exhibition from 19th to26th june 2016 at Gandhi Art Gallery Sultanpur,M.G.Road,New Delhi organized by Kalanoor Group.
- Participated in National Painting Camp from 17th to 19th June 2016 at Sanskrit Kendra,Anandgram,Mehrauli Gurgoan Road,New Delhi organized by D’Art Foundation Group.
All Paintings Made By Rahul Mali.
Want to Know more Connected With Us And Rahul Mali At :email@example.com
Thank you Mr.Rahul Mali for sharing your experience with us. If Any one have a talent which is not published and waiting to be published and require a platform then Please Mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- The all information above is provided by Rahul Mali.
- All Paintings are Copyright Please don’t use Without Cradit and Permission of Rahul Mali
Thanks. Share the blog.
[…] A big thank you to – @rajasthanblog […]
Thanks. Share the blog.
your blog is really informative……… best of luck……
Keep Sharing And Visit Our Blog. Thank you Ajay Saini !
I really wish there were more arclties like this on the web.
Thank you Abhinav Mali for support your Raja 🙂 and also us !
Thanks. Share the blog.
I seecrhad a bunch of sites and this was the best.