Rajasthan which is the most colorful place in India and known as the land of kings.In Rajasthan desert spread across hundreds of kilometers and one more famous thing is camel ride. Rajasthan is one of the most preferred tourism place all over the India. So today I am sharing some very important things about Rajasthan with you.
Here are some interesting facts about rajasthan that will temp you to visit this place.
1. The first and most amazing thing about Rajasthan is that, There are many cities in Rajasthan, which have official nicknames. In this first name in this list is Udaipur also known as the City of Lake. It’s known by this name because there are many lakes all over the Udaipur and also known as the city of lakes. Second, the capital city of Rajasthan “Jaipur” is known as the Pink City Because all the forts in this city are colored in pink. The third one is Jaisalmer is known as India’s golden city and Jodhpur is known as India’s Blue City.As Everyone knows that Rajasthan Does have vast desert, which is known as “Thar Desert” near Jaisalmer, it also has lots of greenery in many cities and yes the first name come in this line is Udaipur.
3. There are many beautiful fields in the middle of the state. When traveling from city to city in Rajasthan you will come across fields of maize, groundnuts, pulses, and other oilseeds.
4. At the time of monsoons, the state looks magnificent. one can see greenery all over and that makes the Rajasthan the most beautiful city in the country.
5. You will have in peals of laughter when you see Message on the back of the trucks. The cabes in Rajasthan will become the heaven for you if you are a lover of old songs. Taxi drivers have variety of collections of old songs as well as Rajasthan Songs and trust me that their playlist will take you back in time.
6. You will see Women in Ghunghats (veil) and men in turbans and they will please you with their hospitality. They will welcome you with open hears and ask you for a meal also if you visit their home and unless you drink some water they will not allow you to leave.
7. At one side Rajasthan is a desert and other side there are many beautiful places like Fatehsagar lake Udaipur, Jalmahal in Jaipur, Pushkar Lake in Ajmer and of course Chambal River near Kota and many forts also. And the one of most famous place or hill station of Rajasthan MountAbu.
8. An annual five day fair is organized in Pushkar town which is known as Pushkar Mela is one of the biggest fairs in Rajasthan. It has become the tourist attraction in the last few years.
9. Daal, Bati, Churma is the famous food of Rajasthan.
10. You liked all these facts (its the 10th and most important fact)