Chemistry is the huge subject which includes all the fundamental disciplines that account for life at the molecular level. We all come across several chemical reactions in our daily life.
Chemistry is everywhere around us. It exists in the water, which we drink, the air which we breathe, the food which we eat, and lot more. Therefore, it is essential for all the students to have the basic knowledge about the subject to understand the nature and its transformations.
According to the students, chemistry is a tough and boring subject but for some, it brings out nervousness during their exam preparations. But it cannot be neglected as it is an important subject for both engineering and medical exams. Students can make this subject more interesting and fun by practicing and understanding the topics.
Here are a few tips about how to make chemistry more interesting and fun.
- The first and the foremost thing to remember is never ever skip your classes as the teacher may discuss some important points which you might miss it.
- Students appearing for JEE mains, NEET, and other board exams should have a strong foundation in this subject. Therefore, solve all the questions from class 10 and class 11 chemistry NCERT solutions.
- Stay focused towards the teacher’s lecture and make note of all the important points in a separate notebook for further reference.
- Study on a regular basis and clear all your queries either during the class or individually. Never hesitate to share your thoughts in the classroom.
- There are many sources available to help students in improving their academics, make use of them. Watch and learn from YouTube channel which is available for different chemistry-related topics.
- Practice more questions from class 12 chemistry NCERT solutions. These study materials include some important questions which can be directly asked in both class 12 board and other competitive exams.
These were some tips on how to make chemistry more interesting and fun. Students who find chemistry has a tough subject and cannot learn on their own can also join the best coaching institutes or any online learning classes. Apart from these, there are DVD’s and mobile applications which can be installed and used for their studies. In these applications, students can find solutions for all their problems, as all the concepts are clearly explained in detail by the subject experts.