IBPS Probationary Officer, CWE-VI PO/MT 2016 Exam Apply Online
IBPS PO/MT Exam: IBPS (Institute of banking personnel selection) is an organization which offers services in fields of personnel selection, assessment and recruitment. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is inviting online application forms from all eligible candidates for the recruitment to the posts of clerks through online examinations (Preliminary, Main). The recruitment will be made for 56 Regional Rural banks. This IBPS Clerk-VI examination will be conducted in November, December 2016. As per notification total available posts are 19243. The official notification of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 has been uploaded and all details regarding these Posts are below. Download official notification from below link. Read full information for IBPS Recruitment 2016.
IBPS CWE Clerk Recruitment 2016
Total Vacancies for Clerk Posts:
Pay Scale :
Applicants who will be selected for above Clerk Posts, will get monthly payment as per government norms.
Educational Eligibility :
Qualification for above posts must be graduation degree in any discipline with good academic records from a recognized university/Institute.
Age Limit :
1.Minimum age limit is 20 years and Maximum age limit is 28 years.
2.There is a relaxation of 5 years for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes & 3 years for Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer).
Application Fee :
1.For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen category candidates = Rs.100.
2.For all other categories Rs.600/-
IBPS PO Recruitment 2016 Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in written exam and personal interview. candidates have to qualify the pre exam to appear in the main exam.Preliminary exam has 100 questions for 100 marks. Main exam has 200 questions for 200 marks. After clearing the main exam, candidate will have to face an interview. Only those candidates will be called for an interview, who will clear both the phases of exams.
CWE VI PO/MT Examination Pattern:
Preliminary Exam Pattern: The exam of will be having MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions). The total number of questions will be 100 and total marks will be 100. The duration of the exam will be 1 Hour and there will be no extra time given that. There will be 3 sections from which questions will be asked. These 4 sections will be English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning. The quantitative aptitude will be containing the mathematical part and reasoning will be reasoning questions.
Main Exam Pattern: Candidates who will qualify pre exam will only be allowed to appear in main exam. This main exam will be having total 200 questions of total 200 marks. The time duration of this main exam will be 2 hours. In this there will be 5 sections. The English, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude will be same. The only two more are General Awareness which will be having current affairs and other important news and the other one is Computer Course which will contain basic computer knowledge.
How To Apply
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) requires online applications. Starting date for availability of online application forms is 22nd August, 2016. Last date to register for online application process is 12th September, 2016.
- Visit the website i.e. ibps.in.
- Go home page and select IBPS Probationary Officer section.
- You choose recruitment process for RRB CWE PO/MT link.
- Read instructions and notification carefully and click on online apply link.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph & signature
- Fill the required details with the correct data
- Check the form ones and make correction if required
- Now, submit the form by hit the submit button
- Take the print out of it for the future use
Document Needed For Online Apply :
- Graduation certificate
- SC/ST/OBC certificate
- Adhar Card
- Application forms sent in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Candidates must email to [email protected] for any queries.
- participating organizations must be Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Union Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of India, Dena Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Vijaya Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank.
Starting date for online application 22nd August, 2016.
Last date for online application 2th September, 2016.
Payment of application fee 22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016.
Online preliminary exam 26 & 27.11.2016, 03.12.2016 & 04.12.2016.
Online main exam 31.12.2016 & 01.01.2017.