Recently, RRB Group D 2018 (CBT 1) exam was conducted by the Railways in December 2018 for over one crore candidates. Continuing the Recruitment process, the RRB Group D result 2018 PDF and Cut Off for all zones has been released. The answer key for RRB Group D CBT 1 has already been released on 11th January 2019. The RRB Group D exam was held from 17th September 2018. The RRB Group D Answer Key 2018 had been made available & candidates got a chance to raise objections till 19th January 2019.
To provide you with a brief insight of the entire recruitment process for RRB Group D, below we have mentioned the Selection Process for the same.
RRB Group D Selection Process 2019
The RRC Group D selection will be based on 3 stages as follows:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
RRB Group D CBT
Railways CBT for group D is the first stage of selection. It consists of a Computer Based Test which includes sections of Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Science and General Awareness & Current Affairs, with a total of 100 questions to be solved in 90 minutes. Below we have mentioned the section wise distribution of questions for the concerned stage.
|Sections||No. of Qs||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness & Current Affairs||20|
- Negative marking will be applicable for each incorrect answer.
- 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for the wrong answer.
- Questions for this exam will be of objective type with multiple choices (4 options).
RRB Group D – PET
For the upcoming stage of recruitment i.e. the RRB Group D Physical Efficiency Test, have a look at the Selection Criteria required for the same.
On qualifying the Group D CBT, you will have to appear for PET. Important points about PET:
- The Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be qualifying in nature.
- Twice the total no. of category-wise vacancies of the first stage qualified candidates will be called for the Physical Efficiency Test.
- The criteria require the Male Candidates to be able to:
- Lift & carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
- Run for a distance of 1000 meters in 4 minutes 15 seconds in one chance.
- The criteria require the Female Candidates to be able to:
- Lift & carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
- Run for a distance of 1000 meters in 5 minutes 40 seconds in one chance.
The next stage of the Recruitment Process will be Document Verification, which will also be the Final Stage for RRB Group D Recruitment 2019. Have a look at the below mentioned points to have a clear idea about the Documentation Verification Stage.
Railway Group D – Document Verification
- Based on your performance in the CBT subject to your qualifying in Railway Group D Physical Efficiency Test, you will be called for document verification.
- Document Verification is done to cross check the details mentioned by the candidate while filling the form. If Railway Recruitment Board finds any discrepancies, the application will be rejected.
Know more about the Railways Group D Exam Pattern in detail by clicking the link below!
RRB Group D Result
RRB Group D Result has been declared by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) for All Regions for CBT on 4th March 2019. But according to the recent updates, RRB Group D Result is likely to get canceled due to the discrepancy in normalized marks of a lot of candidates. As announced on the RRB Official website, RRB Group D 2019 Result was declared on 4th March 2019. The current Railway Group D Result for all regions is now available on the RRB Official regional website. The exam was held for a total of 62,907 vacancies.
Continuing the process, Railway Recruitment Board has announced the RRB Group D exam dates for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) 2019. The RRB Group D PET exam is scheduled to be conducted from 27th March 2019 onwards in different batches.
RRB Group D Answer Key
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) had released Answer keys of the Group D examination. The RRB Group D exam was conducted from 17th September 2018.
The RRB Group D Answer Key 2018 was made available and candidates were given a chance to raise objections till 19th January 2019. RRB verified those questions and made the necessary changes before releasing the final answer key.
The prescribed fee required for raising objection was Rs 50/- per question. In case the objection raised was found to be correct, the Fee paid against such valid objections would be refunded to the candidate. The refund would be made to the account from where the candidate has made the online payment. For raising objections, candidate had to select the question ID from among the dropdown list. Therefore, in order to raise objection, the question ID had to be noted for selecting the same from the drop-down list.
Smart work and practice are the only key to success for cracking railway exams. It’s advisable to study thoroughly and practice with online coaching to save time and test your performance with free test and mock test available. All the Best Start Preparing.