Get ready to host our Prime Minister people! It’s an honour for Udaipur, Rajasthan to have Narendra Modi on a day visit to the city of lakes on 29th August 2017.
Shri Narendra Modi will arrive by 12:25 PM in Udaipur by IAF (Indian Army Force) aircraft from Delhi.
And, here are some more details of his schedule that will be carried further on his visit:
• He will be there to attend a program of 3 hr. 10 min as per his shorter stay.
• After taking part in several programs during his visit around 3:45 PM, Modi will fly off to Delhi from Udaipur.
• According to Collector of Udaipur, Shri Vishnucharan Malik, Prime Minister Modi will proceed in the morning 11:15 and reach by 12:25 in daytime on Maharana Pratap Airport.
• Then, around 12:30, from IAF helicopter, by the afternoon, he will reach to Maharana Pratap Khel Gaon.
• From 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM, he will be considering inauguration of various projects and laying the foundation stone of Six-Lane National Highway and grade separators.
• On the ground of Khel Gaon, the prime minister will address a significant number of people present there.
• Also, he will be observing an exhibition organised in the program.
• At 2:15, Shri Narendra Modi will proceed through the same helicopter from the helipad of Khel Gaon towards Badgaon helipad.
• From Bargaon Tehsil by a car, he will be going to “Pratap Gaurav Kendra” located at Tiger Hill.
• After his observations, around 3:05, he will be reaching again at Badgaon helipad and fly back to Maharana Pratap Airport through helicopter.
• At 3:45 PM, Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, will fly off to Delhi from Udaipur, Rajasthan by IAF aircraft.
And, this pre-schedule will be managed under the keen eyes of Government officials and security present at Khel Gaon, Badgaon, and Udaipur airport.
Source: Dainik Bhaskar