Amid Covid-19, Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the notification for Lecturer Recruitment of 39 vacancies in Technical Education 2020-21 at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Interested candidates can check the official site and apply for the post starting Nov 28, 2020. Here are some details regarding the RPSC Lecturer Notification, Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Selection Process, and Marking Schemes.
Notification Details for RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020:
|Exam Conducted By||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|No of Vacancy||39|
|Online Application Start From||November 28, 2020|
|Last Date for Application||December 27, 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test followed by Interview|
|Official RPSC Site||https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in|
RPSC Lecturer Vacancy Subject Wise
|Lecturer Civil Engineering||12|
|Lecturer Mechanical Engineering||08|
|Lecturer Electrical Engineering||05|
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Lecturer Post
The Eligibility criteria for the RPSC Lecturer post as per the official norms is as follows:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in the relevant branch with First Class or equivalent. If the Candidate has a Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology, First Class or equivalent is required at Bachelor’s or master’s level. OR
- First Class Master’s Degree in an appropriate subject with first class or equivalent at the Bachelor’s or master’s level for teaching posts in Humanities & Sciences. OR
- Working Knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Scripts, and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- Age criteria as of 01st January 2021 are Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years.
Online Application Form for RPSC Lecturer 2020:
- Application Fee
- Rs. 350 for general and other states,
- Rs. 250 for OBC/ BC, and Rs. 150 for SC/ ST.
- Correction Charges
- Rs. 300
- Signature and Photograph
- Scanned picture and a signature need to be uploaded with a specific size.
Selection Process for RPSC Lecturer Post
- Written Exam– The written exam for the RPSC Lecturer post consists of a total of Three papers of 200 marks (75 marks each). The time allotted for subjective papers will be 3 hours and for General Studies of Rajasthan paper, the time allotted is 2 hours.
- Interview– After the qualification of the written exam there will be an interview round in which Conceptual knowledge is a must.
Marking Scheme for RPSC Lecturer 2020
|I||Subject concerned with the post||75||3 hrs.|
|II||Subject concerned with the post||75||3 hrs.|
|III||General Studies of Rajasthan||75||2 hrs.|
Click here to check out the ADVT.05/2020-21 for Lecturer in Technical Education.
For more updates about Latest Government Jobs in Rajasthan, stay connected with Rajasthan Blog.