Rajasthan is widely known for the destination wedding. The people who go for the wedding in Rajasthan enjoy the traditional as well as ethnic touch which perfectly suits the occasion. There various destination wedding places in Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaipur, etc These places define the true elegance as well as spirit. Rajasthan also expresses the royalty and the Rajputana cultures in the weddings.
So, if you are going for destination wedding planning in Rajasthan, then there are amazing places that you can read about in this article. Starting from the hotels, resorts to palaces there are royal places which are totally recommendable for the wedding purposes. There are numerous wedding venues in the state such as Devigarh, Udaipur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Mandawa, Jaisalmer and Neemrana. However, Udaipur is well known for destination weddings.
There are various wedding venues in Jaipur such as Chomu Palace, Lebua Resort, Le Meriden, The Raj Palace as well as Jai Mahal Palace. Apart from that, there are various other places for weddings in Jaipur which are specially designed for wedding purpose.
In this article we are going to shortlist some of the best wedding destinations in Rajasthan and also we are going to provide wedding destination tips.
Chomu Palace is situated in the capital city of Rajasthan, I.e., Jaipur. It is known to be the best wedding venue in the entire city. If you are planning to book this hotel for your entire wedding, then you can make your big day of your life the most special one. The hotel is categorized into seven different parts.
- Moti Mahal is highly painted with ancient mythology, fauna as well as fauna. The palace is also surrounded by gardens as well as the swimming pool which contains some fountains.
- Manohar Garden is also known as Manohar Bagh which is situated in the main lawns. The main lawn is situated near a fountain as well as water channels. It is also surrounded by a wall which can cover around one thousand people.
- Darbar Hall is specifically designed with the Mughal style of architecture which also include Rajputana style of art. The Hall has frescoed walls, long corridors as well as attractive audience halls.
- Sheesh, Mahal is also known as Hall of Mirrors. It is designed by the well-known jewellers who are experts in the field of mirror works as well as golden art. The palace is famous for the cocktail evening as well as Darbar meetings.
- Janana Courtyard consists of giant rooms and they are well decorated with beautiful lights which are eye soothing. However, this place is widely famous for ladies function.
- The main courtyard is designed with mythological painting and also beautifully describes the cultural heritage of India along with the natural beauty of flora and fauna.
- The place also consists of a swimming pool which makes the palace more authentic one.
Le Meridien is widely known for weddings in Jaipur. It is situated in the beautiful location which provides best to the best services. It consists of beautiful banquet places such as Diwan-E-Khas. It is perfect for pre-wedding ceremonies such as engagements. Amer Ballroom is best for sangeet ceremonies. During the wedding night, the mandap is designed near the swimming pool which gives the Indo-western touch.
City Palace is situated in Udaipur. This palace is also known as Fateh-Prakash Palace. It is located near the Lake Pichola. It consists of Darbar Hall, a beautiful lawn and the terrace area. The lawn area is specifically designed for the pre-wedding ceremonies. The interior decorations of the palace beautifully describe the ancient history of Rajasthan especially focussing on the Mewar Dynasty. The rooms of the palace give the ethnic touch which is well suited for wedding occasions. One can also view the scenic beauty of the Pichola Lake.
In the destination wedding, Alywas we need a perfect destination wedding planner which can help us to the recommendation of the budget to plan a destination wedding in Udaipur or any cities. So according to me a destination wedding planner in Udaipur a right person to assist you with estimate budget, plan and venue.
Udaipur is also famous for various other stunning monuments. Fatehgarh is one of them. The intricate designs of the palace describe the immense beauty of the cultural heritage of Rajasthan. One can enjoy the scenic beauty of attractive mountain ranges. The place is suitable for royal weddings.
Leela Palace is a well-known wedding destination. It is situated in Udaipur. One can enjoy the view of clear lakes as well as the beautiful mountains of Udaipur which are the symbol of splendor as well as romance. The people who love natural beauty, then we would recommend them to go to Leela Palace because it is designed by keeping in mind the beauty of nature.
Devigarh has witnessed various royal weddings. It is situated in Udaipur. The interior décor of the palace is perfectly being done with the help of marble stones. Various celebrity weddings took place along with a couple of movies. There is also a lawn area which perfectly suits for pre-wedding ceremonies.
Lebua Resort is also widely known for the royal weddings in Jaipur. There are various facilities starting from state-of-art and the regal look, this resort grab the attraction of everyone. The hotel is designed with intricate carvings of indoors and outdoors. The place is also well-known for the hospitality services. Starting from the sangeet ceremony to the reception, the services which they provide are widely known in the entire city.
The Raj Palace is the place where the royal weddings take place. If you are someone who loves fantasies, then this place is perfect for you. Raj Palace is that place where there is a strong connection with the ancient Indian history. The weddings which take place in the Raj Bhawan seems to be like a fairytale. The palace consists of camels, elephants as well as horse statues along with dancers, local Rajasthani folk music artists, Kalbeliyas and puppeteers.
Jai Mahal Palace:
Jai Mahal Palace is 270 years old. The palace is beautifully designed in the Indo-Saracenic form of architecture. The place is famous for the fairytale wedding. It like a dream come true. Another important thing which we would like to add is that Jai Mahal Palace is under the Taj Group of Hotels which includes six venues in the entire area. Whether it is a pre-wedding event or the wedding day or the post-wedding event such as reception, all these ceremonies can be celebrated perfectly and that too in a stress-free way.
- The palace consists of Durbar Hall which is designed with beautiful lights which look perfect for the big occasions.
- There is a fountain which is situated in the lawn area which is specifically designed with stones as well as flowerbeds.
- The place is also well-known for romanticism. This is because it includes glorious ponds of lotus.
- The swimming pool area is well maintained which looks very attractive.
So, these are some of the places which are well-known for the destination wedding in Rajasthan. The people who go for destination wedding planning can perfectly plan in Rajasthan. Along with this, the destination wedding cost is also not much expensive. The services which they provide are worth getting. We hope this article has helped you out to some extent. If you have any questions regarding this, then feel free to contact us anytime.